Too often, furnace maintenance gets overlooked. With the severity and length of winter seasons in Chicago, IL and surrounding areas, the heating system experiences a great deal of wear and tear. Even if your equipment operated just fine last year or is relatively new, annual service is essential to long-term, efficient and reliable performance. For all makes and models, All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning provides cost-effective furnace tune-ups.
Comprehensive Furnace Tune-Up & Maintenance in Chicago, IL
Most manufacturers require yearly inspection by a qualified HVAC professional as a condition of the warranty. Don’t lose warranty coverage. Don’t run the risk of a furnace malfunction during a winter blizzard. The factory-authorized, NATE-certified, and highly trained HVAC technicians from All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning complete thorough heating system maintenance on all types of equipment, including furnaces, boilers, ductless and more. We provide all components with the attention they need to operate at their best.
Proactive Furnace Services
At All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning, proactive strategies are always a priority. We make it easy to schedule appointments, arrive right when expected, and handle all jobs quickly, neatly, and to exacting standards. Take advantage of a track record proven over 85 years of satisfied customers and free estimates anywhere across Chicago, Bolingbrook, Evanston, Lincolnwood, Morton Grove, Niles, Park Ridge, Skokie, Woodridge, and Darien, IL. Simply give us a call at 1-866-693-2009.
Our tune-up checklist includes:
- Inspection and adjustment of fan belts
- Check of voltage and currents
- Lubrication of moving parts, including motor bearings
- Test of exhaust system
- Tightening of all electrical connections
- Burner cleaning
- Air filter cleaning or replacement
- Test of carbon monoxide levels
- Calibration of thermostat
- Interior and exterior furnace cleaning
- Verification of system controls
- Check of gas or oil line connections
- Ignitions system test
- Heat exchanger inspection
- Verification and adjustment of gas pressure